Our frontend has been designed so you can install it on shared hosting or on its own server.
Before continuing, make sure your server meets the Requirements
You must also register for a key in order to download and install the required files, you can do this by visiting http://www.gsp-panel.com/pricing
If you run into a problem while installing GSP-Panel please review Frontend Troubleshooting and Frontend Debugging
- Download the frontend archive from the Members Area
- Navigate to “My Services”
- Click “Details” next to your license
- At the top of this page you will find a “Downloads” tab containing the files
- Extract the contents of the frontend archive
- Upload the files to a web accessible path on your webserver
- Rename includes/mysql.conf.php.new to mysql.conf.php
- Set the following permissions
- /templates_c 776 (Some systems may want 777)
- /includes/mysql.conf.php 776 (Some systems may want 777)
- Visit the installer in your browser (installer directory of upload, e.g. http://domain.tld/gsp/installer)
- If you get an ioncube error, then ioncube needs to be installed.
- Follow the instructions on the screen
- Once the installation is complete
- Set permissions 644 to includes/mysql.conf.php
- Login to the panel using the email and password you setup during installation
- Add a machine by going to Machines > Add, follow the on screen instructions
- Install the game templates you want to use by going to Configuration > Game Templates > Import
- You will need to upload the game files to the machines, GSP-Panel does not supply these files. Please see How do I install a game?.
- You can find game templates here