- An understanding of the operating system that you will be using for game hosting.
- An understanding of the game software you will be offering.
- The ability to read the documentation and ask any questions you may have in a calm manner.
- Access to the game server files you will be offering. GSP-Panel does not provide the game server files.
- A web accessible directory to install to
- The frontend has been tested on Apache and IIS. Other HTTP servers may work but are not officially supported
- A MySQL database
- The MySQL server should have strict mode disabled
- PHP 5.6 with the following modules (PHP 7 support coming soon)
- Ioncube loaders
When using shared hosting please make sure your host does not block outgoing UDP or TCP ports. If these ports are blocked then you will not be able to see server status or connect to remote machines.
- The following OS's have been officially tested:
- Ubuntu 8.04
- Ubuntu 10.04
- Ubuntu 12.04
- Ubuntu 16.04 (Version: 1.0.89)
- CentOS 5.x
- CentOS 6.x
- CentOS 7.x (Version: 1.0.89)
- Debian 6
- Debian 7
- Debian 8 (Version: 1.0.89)
- Root access
- SELinux disabled
- Java 1.7 or later(Installer will attempt to install this)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 or later, Server 2012 R2 is recommended.
- Client operating systems are not officially supported.
- Administrator permissions
- .NET 3.5 (On Server 2008 or higher this can be installed from the Server Manager tool)