- Date: 4/14/2013
- Backend upgrade: Yes
- Required: No
- Language file changed: Yes
NOTE: If you are upgrading from a release older then 1.0.65 and using a custom theme you may need to update the css.
NOTE: If you get a page with just the background, clear your cache(templates_c and browser).
- Added the ability to send Rcon commands.
- The move server feature can move the user's files when moving the game server to another machine.
- Backup events didn't log the users id correctly
- 'rconprotocol' ⇒ “Rcon Protocol”
- 'rcon' ⇒ “Rcon”
- 'command' ⇒ “Command”
- 'send' ⇒ “Send”
- 'commandmissing' ⇒ “No command provided”
- 'noprotocol' ⇒ “No protocol is setup for this game”
- 'noprotocolfound' ⇒ “No protocol was found”
- 'noreply' ⇒ “No reply”
- 'movefiles' ⇒ “Move Files”
- 'errorbackingup' ⇒ “There was an error backing up the server”
- (CHANGE) 'move2' ⇒ “If you are moving the server to a different operating systems then the files will not be copied regardless of the above setting. Certain games may not be compatible across architectures(x86, x64)”